Carne Global Fund Managers (Luxembourg) S.A. is looking for dynamic professional to join the Company! We have an excellent opportunity in Carne Luxembourg.
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
For our Luxembourg based UCITS Management Company and AIFM we are currently recruiting for a PRIVATE EQUITY and REAL ESTATE OVERSIGHT MANAGER.
- Supervision of the PE/RE delegates and service providers (e.g. administrators, investment managers, etc.) including attendance at regular review calls and due diligence inspections
- Active involvement in the PE/RE investment management process and transactions
- Support the client on-boarding process and the implementation of service level agreements
- Review of KPIs from administrators, transfer agents, depositary banks
- NAV validation and monitoring of NAV calculation process
- Coordination and review of fund financial reports
- Review and validation of funds’ expenses and TER
- Maintain and further improve the RE/RE delegation oversight procedures
- Oversight of valuation process and support to the Valuation Committee
- Collaborate with the PE/RE Investment Management team and Investment Committee
- Preparation of reports to Senior Management Committee, Board of Directors of Fund and Board of Directors of the Management Company
- Report to the Conducting Officer in charge of the delegation oversight function
- 3 to 5 years of PE/RE experience with a management company, fund administrator or depositary bank
- Profound knowledge in the Private Equity and/or Real Estate asset class
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (VBA skills would be considered as an advantage)
- Energetic and solutions based team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
- Self-motivated and detail focused
- Creative and practical in your approach to work and capable of delivering the required solutions to our Clients
- Excellent communication skills and analytic skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken), any other language is considered as an advantage
Please send your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com.