Carne Global Fund Managers (Luxembourg) is looking for dynamic professionals to join the Company! We have an excellent opportunity in Carne Luxembourg.
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
For our Luxembourg based UCITS and AIFM Management Company we are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Manager.
- Supervision of the PE/RE delegates and service providers (e.g. administrator, investment managers) including attendance at regular review calls and due diligence inspections
- Identifying and monitoring investment strategies
- Determination of dividends to investors
- Analysis and aggregation of performance data from the asset management
- Maintain and further improve the RE/RE delegation oversight procedures
- Support during the acquisition of assets (E.g. preparation of internal contracts and resolutions as well as coordination of all external service providers together with responsibility for cash flows)
- Coordination and review of fund financial reports
- Generation and management of the fund calculation
- Collaborate with the PE/RE Investment Management team and Investment Committee
- Preparation of reports to Senior Management Committee, Board of Directors of Fund and Board of Directors of the Management Company
- Support the client on-boarding process and the implementation of service level agreements
- Manage fund investments (E.g.) Managing cash flows, calculate performance metrics, and analysing financial reports
- 3 to 5 years of Portfolio Management experience, working with either a management company or an insurance company
- Profound knowledge in the Private Equity and/or Real Estate asset class
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (VBA skills would be considered as an advantage)
- Energetic and solutions based team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
- Self-motivated and detail focused
- Creative and practical in your approach to work and capable of delivering the required solutions to our Clients
- Excellent communication skills and analytic skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken) required; Fluent German would be considered as an advantage
Please send your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.