Carne Global Fund Managers (Luxembourg) is looking for a dynamic professional to join the Company!
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
For our Luxembourg based UCITS and AIFM Management Company we are currently recruiting for an Junior Assistant who will report to the Office Manager.
The Junior Assistant will support the Office Manager on a daily basis and be able to work as a back-up during her absence.
Be part of the Office Management team who plays a key role within the Luxembourg office providing the organisation and supervision of all administrative activities that facilitate the efficient functioning of the office.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Office Planning
- Maintaining official and confidential office documents
- Maintaining office supplies and ensuring equipment is fit for use
- Liaising with office cleaner and other external parties
- Maintaining the office contacts database updated
- Welcoming clients and visitors into the office
- Managing boardroom calendar
- Handling incoming phone calls and re-directing them accordingly
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing office post and couriers
Administrative Support to Luxembourg Office and CEO as a back-up
- Organisation and provision of personal secretarial duties and support where necessary, including sales and marketing
- Administrative support for Luxembourg CEO (organising lunches, travels, meetings, etc.)
- Travel Planning and management
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years similar previous experience
- BTS or Bachelor in Administrative or Personal Assistant
- Fluent in English and French mandatory; German and/or Spanish will be considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidentiality and discretion regarding office and staff matters
- Professional and dynamic person
- If you wish to apply for this position please email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.