Carne Global Financial Services Luxembourg is looking for dynamic professionals to join the Company! We have an excellent opportunity in Carne Luxembourg.
Carne is an independent governance and advisory firm established by investment professionals to provide tailored solutions and advisory services to asset managers, fund directors and their service providers. We deliver specialized industry and market knowledge, skills and services that our clients require, providing clients with the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the market place. We stand at the cutting edge of product development including fund structures and investment policies across multiple fund domiciles (UCITS, AIFs, Platforms, ETFs etc.).
For our Luxembourg company we are currently recruiting for an OVERSIGHT MANAGER.
• Supervision of the delegates and service providers (e.g. administrator, investment managers, distributors) including attendance at regular review calls and due diligence inspections
• Review of KPIs from administrator, transfer agent, depositary bank
• Monitoring of NAV calculation process
• Coordination and review of fund financial reports and long form reports
• Review and validation of funds’ expenses and TER
• Oversight of valuation process and support to the Valuation Committee
• Monitoring of investment managers, fund performance
• Preparation of reports to Senior Management Committee (Conducting Officers), Board of Directors of Fund/Management Company
• Support the client on-boarding process and the implementation of service level agreements
• Report to the Team Leader of the Oversight team, and as appropriate, to the Conducting Officer(s) appointed to the Fund/Management Company
• 3 to 5 years of experience with a management company, fund administrator or audit firm
• Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (VBA skills would be considered as an advantage)
• Energetic and solutions based team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
• Self-motivated and detail focused
• Creative and practical in your approach to work and capable of delivering the required solutions to our Clients
• Excellent communication skills and analytic skills
• Fluent English (Written and spoken)
If you wish to apply for this position please email your Curriculum Vitae, in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.