Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other fund services.
Carne is now recruiting for Fund Oversight Associates in it’s newly established Kilkenny Office. Ideal candidates will be ambitious professionals who are seeking to build their careers in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Maintain responsibility for the day to day regulatory oversight for a number of Carne client funds, ensuring that all fund reporting is received and recorded on a timely basis and appropriate actions initiated as required.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with each of the fund delegates including investment managers, administrators, and depositories, to ensure clear lines of communication.
- Work closely with Carne Relationship Managers in the production of exceptional and regular quarterly reporting for Fund Boards.
- Provide regular feedback to the internal IT Development Team to ensure the on-going evolution of Carne’s technology platform to meet the growing regulatory reporting requirements of our Clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A recognised professional or third level qualification, relevant to the role.
- Good numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them.
- 3-5 years of relevant financial service experience. (Depositary, Fund Accounting, Compliance or Transfer Agency experience would be advantageous).
If you wish to apply for this position, please e-mail your cv in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.