Carne is looking for a dynamic professional to join the Company!
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist, reporting directly to the Office Manager.
- Greeting and assisting clients, visitors and staff.
- Answering incoming calls, redirecting calls and taking messages.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Organising couriers / taxis / DHL keeping a log of same. Reconciling log with invoices at month end.
- Set up boardroom for meetings and clear up afterwards, make tea / coffee for visitors.
- Ensure reception is tidy.
- Support Business Development Managers in the UK & the Office Manager.
- Provide secretarial support to the Business Development Managers including scheduling and managing calendars.
- As documents are submitted for Directors to sign, print, arrange for signing and distribution as requested and save for ratification.
- Ensure all documents filed correctly and in line with naming convention.
- Complete credit card & cash expenses for several directors.
- Complete travel arrangements for Dublin & other offices ensuring to comply with company travel policy.
- General administration and filing.
- Assist with conference planning on an ad hoc basis.
- Reconciling Petty Cash.
- Energetic, well presented and friendly.
- A team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues.
- Self-motivated and detail orientated.
- A highly organised individual who is able to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Third level education (In area such as Marketing) desirable, but not required.
- Prior experience working in professional services would be an advantage.
- Previous receptionist experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office Skills.
- The ideal candidate would have some digital media and marketing experience.
Email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org